Partner meeting on 8 December 2016: Houston Energy Club's energy outlook for Latin America for 2017
The Houston Energy Club is pleased to invite you to the 1st Latin America Energy Forum:
"2017 Energy Outlook for Latin America"
The event will take place on Thursday 8 December 2016, 5:30pm — 8:30 pm @ Houston Club, 910 Louisiana Street, Houston, TX 77002
Event Website: www.latinamericaenergyforum.com
Dr. Fernando Cesar Ferreira, Executive Secretary, Latin America Energy Organization (OLADE)
- To inform the Houston energy community of business opportunities in the Latin American energy sector;
- To learn about new energy initiatives in oil, gas and renewable energy;
- To discuss funding of energy projects in South American countries;
- To discover private equity opportunities;
- To connect Latin American companies with foreign investors.
- Arrival of members and guests leading into networking reception
- Welcoming remarks by Dr. Francesco Stipo, President, Houston Energy Club
- Latin America Energy Outlook 2017 and development opportunities in the Latin American Energy Markets, by Dr. Fernando Cesar Ferreira, Executive Secretary, Latin American Energy Organization
- Interventions from leading executives of Latin American energy companies
- Interactive discussion with meeting participants
- Wrap up commentaries
- Seated dinner will be served during the interventions
Dr. Fernando Cesar Ferreira is the Head of the Latin American Energy Organization (OLADE).
OLADE is a public intergovernmental organization founded in 1973, composed of 27 member countries which are represented by their Ministers of Energy.
Before joining OLADE, Dr. Ferreira worked for three years in the Brazilian energy sector. He was Senior Consultant of the National Electric Energy Agency (ANEEL) in Brazil. He has experience in economics and financial technical regulation in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity areas. Dr. Ferreira was former Director of Integration of OLADE, responsible for local coordinators and regional units; he performed activities related to Regional Integration in 27 Member Countries; he managed projects and studies; he coordinated information systems and training for the Member Countries of OLADE; he provided assistance to institutional relations with Ministries of Energy; and was responsible for coordinating the activities of the Sub-regional Offices in Central American and the Caribbean.
Seating is limited and registration will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. If you or your representative in Houston is interested in attending, please contact Francesco Stipo at email@example.com